|Initial Consultation with Pelvic Scan||£395|
|Initial Consultation with AMH Test||£300|
|Initial Consultation with Pelvic Scan and AMH Test||£480|
|Initial Consultation with Pelvic Scan, AMH Test and Semen Analysis||£565|
|Follow-up Consultations are free after any IVF/ICSI treatment cycle, Frozen Embryo Transfer and Egg donation cycle. Unsuccessful cycles must access within 3 months of the failed cycle.|
|Gynaecology Initial Consultation||£250|
|Gynaecology Initial Consultation with Pelvic Scan||£400|
|Gynaecology Follow-Up Consultation||£185|
Female Fertility Tests
|Fertility Wellness Check
Includes: Ultrasound scan, AMH blood test & 30 minutes consultation
|3D Investigation Scan||£200|
|3D Aqua or Saline Scan||£395|
|HyCoSy with Saline Scan||£450|
Male Fertility Tests
|Sperm DNA Fragmentation||£423|
|24hr Sperm Survival Test||£110|
|Semen Culture and Sensitivity||£100|
|Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
Includes: Nurse consultation, Initial baseline scan, ultrasound monitoring, monitoring bloods, cycle management, sperm preparation, IUI procedure, First BHCG, review consultation if negative.
|Natural Cycle IVF
Includes: Nurse Consultation, one free counselling session, Initial baseline scan, ultrasound Monitoring, Cycle Management, Egg collection under Sedation, Sperm preparation, Fertilisation, Assisted Hatching, Embryo culture, Embryo Transfer, First BHCG, First Pregnancy Scan
Includes: Nurse Consultation, one free counselling session, Initial Baseline Scan, ultrasound Monitoring, Cycle Management, Egg collection under Sedation, Sperm preparation, Fertilisation, Embryo culture, Embryo Transfer, First BHCG, First Pregnancy Scan.
|Embryo Freezing Cycle
Includes: Nurse Consultation, one free counselling session, Initial Baseline scan, ultrasound Monitoring, Cycle Management, Egg collection under Sedation, Sperm preparation, Fertilisation, Embryo culture, Embryo storage for 1 year.
|Required additions: HFEA fee, monitoring blood tests, Blastocyst culture and medication|
|Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
Includes: Nurse Consultation, ultrasound Monitoring, Cycle Management, Embryo Thaw, Assisted Hatching (if applicable) Embryo Transfer, First BHCG, First Pregnancy scan
|Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET) Post PGT
Includes: Nurse Consultation, ultrasound Monitoring, Cycle Management, Embryo Thaw, Embryo Transfer, First BHCG, First Pregnancy scan
|Egg Freezing Cycle
Includes: Nurse Consultation, Initial Baseline Scan, ultrasound Monitoring, Cycle Management, Egg collection under Sedation, Egg Freezing, Egg storage for 1 year
|Egg Thaw, ICSI and Fertilisation
Includes: Nurse Consultation, ultrasound Monitoring, Thawing of Eggs, Sperm preparation, Fertilisation, Embryo culture, Embryo Transfer, First BHCG, First Pregnancy Scan
|Duo-Stim with ICSI
Includes: Nurse Consultation, ultrasound Monitoring of Cycle (x2), Egg collection under Sedation (x2), Sperm preparation (x2), Fertilisation (x2), Embryo culture (x2), embryo freezing (x2) including first year of storage.
Duo stim is a treatment where 2 egg collections are done in the same cycle.
Aimed at women with a diminished ovarian reserve. Duo Stim will be only offered when suitability is assessed by the doctor.
|2 Egg Freezing Cycles
Must be used within 6 months of first cycle
|3 Egg Freezing Cycles
Must be used within 12 months of first cycle
|2 Embryo Freezing Cycles
Must be used within 6 months of first cycle. ICSI and EmbryoScope not included and if needed will be charged an additional £2,800. Includes 1-year storage
|3 Embryo Freezing Cycles
Must be used within 12 months of first cycle. ICSI and EmbryoScope not included and will be charged an additional £4,500. Includes 1-year storage
|2 Embryo Freezing Cycles with a Fresh Transfer
1 cycle of embryo freezing followed by 1 cycle of fresh embryo transfer. Must be used within 6 months of first cycle. ICSI and EmbryoScope charged at £3,250 (if applicable). Embryo freezing after second cycle (if applicable) charged at £500. Includes 1-year storage (starts from when first embryo frozen).
|3 Embryo Freezing Cycles with a Fresh Transfer
2 cycle of embryo freezing followed by 1 cycle of fresh embryo transfer. Must be used within 12 months of first cycle. ICSI and EmbryoScope charged at £4,500 (if applicable). Embryo freezing after third cycle (if applicable) charged at £400 Includes 1-year storage (starts from when first embryo frozen)
|PGS Next Generation Sequencing (now called PGT-A)|
|Analysis of up to 4 embryos, includes biopsy fee||£2,950|
|Extra embryos over 4||£250 per embryo|
|PGT-SR (Robertsonian and Reciprocal Translocations)|
|Analysis of up to 8 embryos, includes biopsy fee||£4,250|
|Extra embryos over 8||£250 per embryo|
|PGD with Karyomapping
Includes biopsy analysis of up to 8 embryos, freezing and storage of embryos for an initial 3 months. additional embryos will be charged at £250 per embryo. It includes a non-refundable work-up fee of £400 in case of cancellation after the work-up has been done.
|Re-biopsy Fee (per embryo if no result is obtained)||£250|
Embryology & Lab Procedures
|Embryology and Laboratory Procedures|
|Embryoscope with ICSI||£1,750|
|Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)||£1,250|
|PICSI (ICSI with special sperm selection)||£200|
|Zymot Microfluidic Sperm Selection||£250|
|Embryo Freezing – includes first year of storage||£935|
|Sperm Freezing prior to IVF – includes first year of storage||£500|
|Additional sperm sample for freezing
This is per sample and needs to be done within 2 months otherwise full freeze cost applies
|Annual Storage Fee
eggs/sperm/embryos will attract separate storage fees
Depending on type and availability
|Movement of frozen samples administration fee
Storage not included
|HFEA Import license application fee||£475|
|Embryo Transfer under sedation||£550|
|Dummy Embryo Transfer||£300|
|Ovarian Cyst Aspiration with sedation
This includes sedation, theatre fees, anaesthetist and surgeon fees
|Surgical Sperm Retrieval (PESA/TESA)||£1,750|
If sperm is retrieved, a storage fee of £300 per year whilst in storage is chargeable
|Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing – includes pregnancy scan|
| NACE Basic
only chromosomes 13, 18, 21 and sex chromosome abnormalities
| NACE 24
detection of all 24 chromosomes
| NACE Extended 24
detection of all 24 chromosomes plus 6 microdeletions
|Carrier Screening (CGT600)||£975|
| Endometrium Receptivity Array (ERA)
(includes all scans and blood tests)
|Analysis of Infectious Chronic Endometritis (ALICE)||£442|
| Endometrial Microbiome Metagenomic Analysis
includes ALICE test
|Endome TRIO (includes ERA and EMMA)||£1,342|
- If the fresh IVF cycle does not result in a positive pregnancy a follow up consultation will be include in the package, if accessed within 3 months of failed cycle.
- Medications is not part of any packages and will vary from patient to patient.
- Blood investigations are not part of any packages and will be charged as per IVF LONDON price list.
- Scan will be charged at £200 for each scan if cycle cancelled at any point.
- Payment for all the services provided by IVF LONDON are required in full before commencement of the treatment service.
- Our price list is reviewed regularly, and all prices are subject to change. Any quoted treatment fees provided as per our individually costed treatment plans will be valid for a period of 2 months.
Refunds and cancellation:
IVF LONDON appreciates that there are a number of reasons that a patient may decide not to proceed with their treatment or treatment is discontinued for medical reasons. In these circumstances a full or partial refund may apply depending on the treatments delivered so far. Refunds will be made by bank transfer or by cheque. Further details of the cancellation fees per treatment type are as follows:
IVF, ICSI, egg freezing or egg donation cycle
- If an IVF, ICSI, egg freezing, or egg donation cycle is discontinued for medical reasons after the drugs have started and before any eggs are collected, there will be a refund of the IVF treatment package cost less the cancellation fee. If no eggs are collected or eggs do not fertilise, then no refund can be made.
- If you are having an IVF or ICSI cycle and your embryo transfer is cancelled because of a medical reason, your embryos will be frozen. You will be asked to pay for freezing your eggs or embryos.
- We do not refund any costs relating to the pre-treatment procedures or drugs.
- If insemination does not take place, but you have already started the stimulation drugs, a refund will be given less the cancellation fee.
- We do not refund any costs relating to the pre-treatment procedures or drugs.
- If you start an IUI cycle but the cycle is converted to IVF, you will be asked to pay the additional cost which is the difference between the cost of IUI and IVF.
Donor sperm cycle
- If your treatment using donor sperm is cancelled for any reason, then a refund will be offered according to the criteria as set out above, depending on the type of cycle.
- Payment for the donor sperm cannot be refunded
- If an FET cycle is cancelled for medical reasons before your embryos are thawed, we will refund the full cost of the treatment package less a cancellation fee.
- If the embryos are thawed, they fail to thaw successfully, there will be no refund. We are not able to refund the cost of drugs.
A cancellation fee will be applicable if a cycle is abandoned, to cover the costs already incurred.